
My favourite animal is a shark. My favourite colours are red, blue, yellow, green and black. My favourite thing to do after school is drawing pictures of big boats. I love fishing with my Dad. I like reading stories at night time. I also like to watch TV. My favourite show is Ben10 and my second favourite show is Tom & Jerry and Scooby Doo.
9 comments:
Ben, a great start to your blog. You have been busy! You have the honour of being the first of the 1M Gems to have a clock! Why did you choose to have one? What other choices were there? Could you show the others how to get one if they are interested?
I like sharks too. Patrick has a fire on his blog too just like yours its very cool!
i like your power ranger ben
and i like your clock
from riley
I think Sharks are very scary.
Harry.
Hi Ben
i like Ben 10 too
It was fun tok to you.
Wuat do you like a bout sooi.
I desire your bklog i and desire your bowgergn i and desire your pichers.
Hi Ben, I really like fishing too. Hope to see you at cricket on the weekend. I love cricket!!!
Post a Comment